Suggested level: 7
Unlocked by Strange Bedfellows
"A reclusive community of ogre-kin offers friendship in return for an ancestral artifact they have lost."
- Into the Valley
- The enemies get a surprise round before the players' first turn.
- Leads to Ruined Gatehouse
- Ruined Gatehouse
- Run past: Leads to Two Heads Are Better Than One version 1
- Sneak past: Unlocked with Stealth, leads to Bruunor Hold
- Approach them: Leads to Two Heads Are Better Than One version 2
- Two Heads Are Better Than One
- Enemy types: Feral ettin, Feral firbolg
- In version 1, the enemies get a surprise round before the players' first turn.
- In version 2, the players begin the challenge farther away from the enemies, and there is no surprise round.
- Leads to Bruunor Hold
- Bruunor Hold
- Enemy types: Bloodbane ettin, Bloodbane firbolg
- Leads to Beneath the Ruins
- Beneath the Ruins
- Enemy types: Vell, Vellet
- Leads to Pool of the Bloodbane
- Pool of the Bloodbane
- Possible loot drops: Ebon glaive (appears as a dripping glaive), Venomous shortsword (appears as a tarnished blade)
- Leads to The Mogru Dauth
- The Mogru Dauth
- Take it to Bastion: Leads to Return to Bastion, unlocks the Found the Mogru Dauth distinction at the end of the quest
- Return it to the fomor: Leads to Bloodlines
- Leads to Return to Bastion
- Return to Bastion
- Leads to Epilogue